Rental Property, tenant, landlord, renting, eviction

At we take the Dept. of Building and Housing tenancy forms and convert them into interactive PDF files, which you can fill out from your computer, rather than print and handwrite.

You can even save these interactive files to your local PC and reuse them as many times as you like. If you are a property mananger with many rentals then save one copy for each rental and pre-fill the information ready for when you want to use it.

So, if you are a landlord and have a rental property or a property manager with many rentals, or you are a tenant renting a house then you have come to the right place.

Currently, you can complete the bond lodgment and bond transfer forms ONLINE, saving you having to hand write them. You can even download the bond lodgement and bond transfer forms direct to your computer and reuse them as many times as you like. These online forms have become very popular with landlords and tenants alike, and so we will be adding more forms that you can complete online with timeā€¦

bond lodgement formBond Lodgement Form

  • A landlord must lodge bond money with the Department of Building and Housing within 23 working days of the tenant paying it to the landlord. The Bond Lodgement Form contains both landlord and tenant details about the tenancy, specifically outlining the amount of bond, in which property it is in respect of and when it was paid.

bond transfer formBond Transfer Form

  • Landlords and tenants should fill in the Bond Transfer Form when a tenant wants to transfer the bond they paid for one rental property to a new rental property. It must be filled in and signed by the people who filled out the originail bond lodgement form.

bond refunf formBond Refund Form

  • When a tenancy comes to an end either the landlord or the tenant can apply to have the bond refunded. The Bond Refund Form must be filled out by both tenant (s) and landlord (s) and sent to the Department of Building and Housing.